Home Owners Associations
Home Owners Associations (HOAs) have a challenging responsibility especially when a property is subjected to the harsh environment of the Atlantic seaboard. Through decades of experience Boulia Construction and Restoration has learned what materials and construction techniques have proven to be robust in the Crystal Coast environment.
Services Offered to HOA’s
- Emergency Service – Providing emergency containment of unforeseen problems. We typically can be on site within 2 hours of receiving the call.
- Restoration – Whether it’s a small repair or a major restoration we have the knowhow to get the job done on-time and within budget.
- On- Going Maintenance support – Our experience shows that on-going preventive maintenance helps prevent emergencies and generally keeps your property in better overall condition to weather the conditions of the Crystal Coast.
- Long Term Risk Assessment – We have the knowledge to help in the risk assessment that is necessary to identify and plan for the appropriate capital reserve fund to cover tomorrow’s needs.
The Boulia Construction and Restoration Advantage
- We’re local and have been in business for 30 years
- Unlimited General Contractor’s license
- Technicians certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- On-site Licensed Insurance Adjuster
- Pre-qualified for bonding with Liberty Mutual and can provide performance and payment bonds should they be requested
- Provide 24 / 7 emergency support
Our breadth of construction experience and depth of staff in this unique ocean front environment makes us uniquely qualified to handle all types of Emergencies, improvements, renovations and repair projects. For these reasons HOA’s and Property Management companies find us the ideal resource to turn to for construction needs.